Welcome and thank you for visiting!
This comprehensive real estate website offers direct access to the latest properties for sale and features community information, photos, tours, drive time, school and neighborhood information, free market activity reports, nearby sales, and more!
Whether you’re buying, selling, or looking to rent, you will find useful information about how to choose the "right" property, relocation information, financing and mortgage rates, title and closing services, moving and concierge services, and everything involved in making an informed real estate decision.
As one of the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, we are committed to excellence and look forward to assisting you with all of your real estate services needs!
Local Expertise. Global Brand Recognition.
Why Choose Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty?
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Global Brand Name Recognition
- Exclusive Company-Paid Luxury Collection Program
- Non-Competing Branch Managers
- FREE Online Training Programs
- Latest Technology Programs and Support
- PRIMA - Comprehensive Internet Marketing Solution
- Global Internet Exposure for Listings on over 1,000 Sites
- Company Paid Advertising: Local, National & International
- Competitive, Progressive Commission Splits
- NO AUTOMATIC COMMISSION ROLLBACKS
- No Desk Fees & FREE Business Long Distance Calls
- Business Opportunities through our Relocation & Referral Department
- REO Foreclosure Division
- Commercial Division through the ORION Network
- In-House Title Company
- In-House Mortgage Company
- Complimentary Concierge Services for our Customers
- Preferred Vendor Relationships
- Benefits and Discounts for Sales Professionals
“I would want to be associated with somebody where the financial strength was unquestioned and where the name stood for integrity. What other quality would you want that Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices does not have; and I don’t think you could find one.”
- Warren Buffett, Chairman and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
I am a non-competing Managing Broker who is committed to helping you take your real estate business to the next level! The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty business model is designed to provide you with the tools, resources and support necessary to have a positive impact on your success.
Contact me today for a confidential interview!
Odalys “Ody” Sierra is the Managing Broker whose office is located in Miami-Coral Gables, where she leads one of 39 offices for Florida’s premier brokerage: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServcies Florida Realty, the physical office is at 135 San Lorenzo Avenue, Suite 150 Coral Gables, FL 33146.
She is a certified Mentor for Brian Buffini’s Peak Producer training course and served for over 10 years on The Board of Directors with the Miami Association of Realtor’s entrustment for Florida Realtors.
Ody rejoined Rei Mesa’s team as Managing Broker in April of 2016. From 2000 to 2007 she was top producer on Mr. Mesa’s sales force for then Prudential Florida WCI Realtor. As Chief Executive Officer of BHHS Florida Realty, formally Prudential Rei mentored Ody for over 16 years. “When the opportunity presented itself, I knew Ody’ would lead her team with excellence, professionalism and great insight.”
With Ody’s guidance, her office has grown from 70 Sales Professionals to 139 Trusted Real Estate Advisors. The office was amplified it’s average sales price by over $690,000, a $200,000 growth in just 5 years.
She is known for her coaching program; The West Coast Offense Meets the Perfect 17 for Trusted Real Estate Advisors. It is a way-of –life. To balance professional and personal life and perfect time-management skills. A teaching focused on increasing per agent productivity.
Managing Broker / Certified Productivity Coach
Cell: (305) 479-3144
Office: (305) 774-5889
135 San Lorenzo Ave. Ste. 150
Coral Gables, FL 33146